In light of the current situation and Government advice around coronavirus (COVID-19), a difficult decision has been made to postpone the roll out of Lung Health Checks in Blackpool and Blackburn.
Further information to be published soon.
The latest Government advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found here:
Here are some things you can do to help your lungs stay healthy:
- The single best thing you can do to prevent lung cancer is to not smoke.
- If you do smoke and would like to stop, there is free, local and expert support available.
- You are three times more likely to quit smoking with help from a stop smoking service.
Get coughs checked
- Symptoms of lung cancer can be hard to spot and can develop as a condition progresses.
- If you develop a persistent cough that doesn’t go away after 2 or 3 weeks, or have chest infections that keep coming back, make an appointment to see your GP.